Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Polka Dot handbag and shoe



Few weeks ago I received an enquired email if I take order. Since I enjoy doing cake deco and am free to take up this new venture, I agreed to do it for R. This cake is specially for her daughter and was told that she likes pink and purple. So I made this pink/purple polka dots handbag and shoes. Also added a bottle of nail polish and lipstick. Birthday girl's name is written on the shoes and initial "G" is on nail polish and lipstick.

Thank you R for giving me this opportunity to make and decorate cake again. Hope you and your daughter like it.

7 comments:

Biow said...

congrats! hopefully ur business will bloom.. :D

so happy for you!

Biow said...

congrats! hopefully ur business will bloom.. :D

so happy for you!

Rusti said...

Congratulations Glad.

Finally your business is taking off. I am sure the orders will start coming fast and furious. Good Luck and Best Wishes. Very happy for you too.

karlsfoodie said...

Congrat KH... may u have mroe business!

gladcake said...

Thank you biow, rusti and Karlsfoodie.

Sweet-tots said...

Wow! It's so cooool!

Congrats! Hope it's the start of a successful & prosperous biz venture.

Keep up the good work!

ching said...

Wow, awesome, I haven't been to this site for some time and I'm in for many great surprises!

Great, Way to go, Keep up the Good work and May Many Order Come Your Way! Must show sean and ye the new pics.

Congrats!