Friday, July 08, 2011

Cosmetic Bag for 50th Birthday

Jaishaan's mom emailed me and wanted a cake for her auntie to celebrate 50th birthday. She requested for numeric 50 and cake colour either light pink/light purple/yellow. The rest of the design leave to me..... I was thinking why not have a cosmetic bag to go with it, hence comes the lipstick, compact powder, pearls necklace etc......

This is one of my favourite, like the final result. Something different from the usual kiddies cake designs I used to make..... Am glad that P likes the cake and she told me that the design suits the aunt.. Am happy eventhought this week is a real busy week for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oThank you Glad for the lovely cake you made for my aunt! She really LOVED it!!! It was a super hit at the party and it tasted just as good as it looked! Thank you once again for making this lovely 50th birthday cake! Best regards, Parveen