Friday, March 11, 2011

Notice

Update on 23.03.2011

I am trying to reply all mails and sorry if I take a while to reply yours.... Thanks for your patient.

Dear all,

I have encountered some problem with my emails and tend to get bounce back mails with 'failure notice'. If you did not receive my reply, appreciate if you could forward you earlier mail again and I shall try to attend to it asap.

Btw, I will be away from 12th March to next weekend and will not be attending to mails during my absent. Thank you for your understanding :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi..you are not available for this specified period or for the whole march?

Think of wanna place an order if you are free for 30th mar?

tq

Glad said...

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.. yeap, am not available this March. Thanks for visiting my blog.