Saturday, May 09, 2009

Jovan's Sesame train

Jovan's mom requested for something similar to this cake. I tried to make it as closed as possible except for the position for some of the figurines. Tho' I usually don't upload the same design again but this one I can't help myself to upload as I really like how Bert and Ernie turned out.


Anonymous said...

Hi Glad,

Thank you so much for the wonderful cake. There were lots of praises on the design and taste of the cake! Jovan loved the figurines =D

Jovan's Mummy

Glad said...

Hi J. Am really glad to hear that. Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to do it.

Torill said...


I love your cakes, and the work you do. I was wondering what lettercut outs you use. Where do I get those? :)

Glad said...

Hi Torill, I bought mine from local bakery supply store in Singapore (notice that you are from Norway). If I remember correctly someone is selling online, here's the link

Hope that helps!