Sunday, December 28, 2008

Piglet and friends

Something similar to Elmo and Piglet cake I made before just a little modification..... the empty space next to Piglet is reserved for No 1 Pooh candle to be placed by Chloe's mom. They are some cuppies to go with the main cake.



Another Piglet and friends cake... design is mixture of cakes that I had done before. "E" emailed me her sketch (she's very good with her drawing, wish I can sketch too.... besides she's really young and pretty). The No 1 candle will be placed in between Tigger, Eeyore and butterfly. Cuppies design is to match the main cake theme.


2 comments:

Nyeshia's mummy said...

Hi Glad,
Thanks for the lovely cake.
My guests love it, many still asked if it's real and edible?
The celebration was a success and the cake plays a big part : )

Glad said...

Am so glad to hear this, my best rewards for making cakes :)

You make my day! Yipee!

Thank you very much.