Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Longevity cake

A very rush job that I completed this cake the day before I left for holiday, all in I spent less than 24 hours to complete this cake from coming out with the design, moulding figurines to the end products... I was delighted to see all the happy faces (as it's too personal to upload picture of celebrations, sorry that I'm not able to share the picture of celebration/joys here)....

The word "Shou" was free hand written, so are the Chinese wordings "Happy Birthday". Big peaches represents father and mother, small peaches are the children and the below hand painted peaches were for grandchildren (not enough time to mould tiny peaches....).

8 comments:

Gina Choong said...

wah, Glad, your chinese calligraphy very good leh! I like the old man! He looks so happily blessed.

Glad said...

Thanks Gina.

Anonymous said...

Hi babe, wld like to enquire hw much would tis be? interested. thanks!

xiaodazhu@gmail.com

Glad said...

Have emailed you....

Jean said...

Hi,

Can check the price of this cake?

email: yan.guangxian@gmail.com

Glad said...

Hi Jean,

I've sent you an email :) Thank you.

SANDYLEE said...

Hi,

Can I know the price of this cake?

Glad said...

Hi Sandy, may I have your email address / perhaps you can send me an email :)