Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sweet Pink

Updated to include picture with the Pooh candle. A big thank you to Chloe's mom for taking the time to email me this picture. Appreciate it very much.

Time flies, I did Chloe's cake last year and this year Chloe's mom asked me to do for her and Pooh is what she preferred (just like last year).... To match the Pooh holding presents candle that Chloe's mom bought (to be placed in the centre of the cake), I made couple more presents on the cake.

Happy Birthday Chloe!

2 comments:

Foxy5 said...

Hi. I'm new to your blog. I have no idea how I found you, but I did. :) I love your cakes. You do some beautiful work. Your fondant skills are amazing!

I really like how you made the little girls name stand up on this one. Very creative.

I'm not even close to being as good as you, but I try. :) So I'll have to file this idea away for the next cake I make.

~Valerie~

Glad said...

Hi foxy5, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm sure you will be able to do better than me one day with practice. I just let the fondant name dried up and stick them to the bottom piece (yes that easy) :)