Thursday, August 24, 2006

Grand Piano Cake


Made this cake for my daughter's piano teacher for teacher's day celebration. Initially plan to make it only next Thursday and intended to make the piano using fondant. However, baking mood just strike on me.... due to last minute change of decision and if I were to make the piano with fondant, it will definately not dry within one day, so I make it with styrofoam instead. Lucky I have my daughter to help me with the detailed of a grand piano. She really helps me a lot to produce this final product, thank you ZR for your helps.

5 comments:

Edith said...

really beautiful.

Gracio said...

Yes I agree with edith, Glad! :)

Biow said...

wow.. ur icing is perfect.. ur wrapping skill is perfect too!!

Glad said...

Thank you precious moments, gracio and biow for your kind words.

Gattina Cheung said...

Glad, you're very talented!!! I mean, I've seen many ladies also accomplished very successful cakes, but your artistic sense in imagining/designing and making the figures have made yours stand out! Bravo!