Monday, June 10, 2013

Little Pony for Gabby

Gabby's mom K told me that she wanted Pony theme for her 7 y.old birthday party (Gabby didn't have party last year).  After I checked back all her previous years' cake, I realised that Gabby didn't really have pink colour cake (other than her first birthday from me in year 2008....for whatever reasons I am not sure why I didn't do a pink cake for this sweet little Gabby, as K always leave the designs to me)... I like these moulded ponies, castle and rainbow went well with them. I must admit that the rainbow is really big and was really stress that it might break before I put on the cake .... will I be making this size rainbow again????  Honestly I am not sure.......

Here are Gabby's past years' cakes:

5th b'day - S. Shortcake  
4th b'day - Fairies them 
3rd b'day - Jungle theme 
2nd b'day - Camp Fire 




































Updated with Picture I received from K which is nicer than the one I took.  Thank you K ^.^

2 comments:

Kate Qiuyun said...

This is very beautiful, Glad!

Thumbs up! :)

Glad said...

Thank you Kate... I have got Sweetie Gabby's picture with the cake and have yet to upload... will do so asap

^.^