Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year to all!

Made these two different designs to welcome year of RABBIT... one is RICE BUCKET (wanted to put the chinese word 'FULL' on rice bucket but weather is really wet these two days and I skip that); the other one is CHEST BOX FULL OF INGOTS (initial plan was to have God of Fortune figurine with rabbits but am really busy and have no time to mould)...

I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Lunar New Year! May all stay healthy and happy always!

Would also like to thank my friend "C" for bringing the roller to my place despite the jam.... it was really nice to see the print on red fondant when it's done but due to wet weather, the fondant melted along the way and the print was not visible (what a disappointment).


Btw, I am off for CNY break and may not attend to mails during this period. Thank you for your understanding......

No comments: